- I’m a self-taught photographer.
- I’ve spent the better part of a decade documenting athletes doing what they love in and around the world’s premiere surfing locations.
- I love writing songs and playing the guitar
- I’ve created over 100,000 images
- I have an amazing wife, beautiful daughter, cat named Penny and dog named Buckley
- I live in the fastest growing small town in the world, Foxton Beach (Foccy YEAH!)
The Surfers Journal
White Horses Magazine
New Zealand Surfing Magazine
Aladdin Surf Magazine
New Zealand Snowboarding Magazine
18 Seconds Magazine
“Jim has vaulted through the stages to become a well-published NZ photographer with a CV full of magazine spreads. His rise through the ranks has been impressively meteoric, reflective of his passion and drive” Craig Levers (CPL)-www.photocpl.co.nz
“Jim brings enthusiasm and dedication to his photography-he excels in capturing the lifestyle and feel of any photo shoot whilst nabbing the highlights of the action as well. His work both in and out of the water is amongst some of the best in NZ” Steve Dickinson – Pacific Media Ltd – KSM – NZ Surfing Magazine – Adventure Magazine
Jim was the first New Zealand photographer to make the finals of the prestigious ‘Follow the Light’ international surf photography awards in 2013